G 12 / G 18
Diesel-hydraulic locomotive type G 12/G 18 (four-axle): designed for heavy shunting service and light main-line service, and developed in accordance with the latest European standards, the G 12/G 18 is the very first diesel locomotive certified in accordance with TSI Loc & Pas. This makes it suitable for use in cross-border transportation throughout Europe. Compliance with the European crash standard EN 15227 also increased the safety of locomotive staff in the case of accidents.
- Locomotive weight of 80 to 90 tonnes
- Diesel engine performance: max. 1,800 kW, emissions level EU Stage IIIA, prepared for Stage IIIB
- Further reduction of exhaust emissions: optional particle filter
- Low noise emission due to compliance with TSI Noise
- Certified for Germany according to TSI since the end of 2013