DE 12 / DE 18
Diesel-electric locomotives type DE 12/DE 18 (four-axle): the most successful member of the modern four-axle platform is fitted with a diesel-electric drive and is therefore highly cost-efficient and reliable. The locomotive was designed for heavy shunting and main-line services and is built in accordance with the European crash standard (EN 15227).
- Locomotive weight of 80 to 90 tonnes
- Further reduction of exhaust emissions: optional particle filter
- Diesel engine performance: max. 1,800 kW, emissions level EU Stage IIIA prepared for Stage IIIB
- Low noise emission due to compliance with TSI Noise
- Certified according to TSI since 2014